Safe for your cats, eco-friendly, high liquid absorption capacity and excellent odour neutralizing ability.
The most comfortable cat litter type for our feline friends when they answer the call of nature, CATLINK USA Nudge Bentonite Cat Litter Mars Stone 4.5kg is the suitable clumping cat litter since it is environment-friendly, has hypoallergenic features and superior moisture absorption capabilities. Its super clumping ability makes cat litter cleaning a breeze, and its deodorising efficiency ensures our home smells and stays as fresh as possible. Its soft pellet allows the cat litter trays/boxes to be used and won’t be a waste of money!
- Made with premium natural sodium bentonite clay that has irregularly shaped granules for fast clumping.
- Reliable clumping ability compared to typical glued bentonite clay that allows for easy cleaning and scooping.
- High water absorption and expansion rate of 8-15 x its original volume. Definitely cost-efficient as usage is maximised all the time.
- Dust-free, your cat and the rest of the family are protected from respiratory complications and its hypoallergenic features make it suitable for cats with allergies.
- Reduces the risk of urinary tract diseases among cats.
- Suitable to use with CATLINK Smart Litter Box.
Direct for use with CATLINK Smart Litter Box:
- Pour the whole bag.
- Add an appropriate amount of cat litter (when the layer of thickness is lower than 6cm, it is recommended that the cat litter placed each time does not exceed the marked line in the litter box to reduce the loss of cat litter).
- When replacing the cat litter, use the control panel/CATLINK App to turn on the Empty Mode.
Direct for use with other Cat Litter Box:
- Spread the cat litter (about 6-8cm deep into the litter box).
- CATLINK cat litter will quickly clump up after the cat has excreted.
- Clean the clumped cat litter on regular basis.
- Add cat litter to keep the layer thickness of 6-8cm.